Crawl Space & Basement Technologies is the top spray foam insulation installation team in Cary and the Greater Triangle. We are your solution to home inefficiency and high energy usage!
Reduce Your Wake Forest Home Energy Consumption!
If your Wake Forest home utilizes foundation vents to regulate the airflow within the home’s foundation area, then you could be breathing poor, mold laden air. Foundation vents allow air to flow in and out of the foundation area. That sounds great in theory, but in reality this can lead to a variety of problems within the home.
Over time these changing conditions can wreck havoc on the crawl space or basement. When moisture laden air is allowed to remain in the space, the stagnant air becomes breeding ground for microbials, mold and pests. Sealing the area and adding insulation is the best remedy for a home like this.
Our Basement Insulation Consultants Can Solve Your Basement Insulation Issues
Your energy costs can be reduced by calling the insulation specialists of Crawl Space & Basement Technologies to your Wake Forest home. Sealing your basement with spray foam is the best solution to reduce mold and other dangerous pathogens.
Add Foam Insulation to Your Wake Forest Home
Wake Forest home owners can benefit from spray foam insulation in many ways. From improving the structural integrity of the home to sealing cracks and crevices to prevent clean air from escaping.
Make Your Home More Energy Efficient
By sealing the cracks in your home with a spray foam insulation, you can prevent clean, conditioned air from leaking out of the home. When cracks are present, any time your HVAC cycles, air is pulled from the crawl space into the ventilation ducts, passing through the home. This particle filled air then displaces the high quality air in your home.
Improve Your Home Insulation with a Spray Foam Solution
Our spray mixture will adhere to the wood, masonry or metal studs and joists in your home. Our specialists will apply the foam solution to your home without mess and you will never know a contracting crew was in your home.
The Best Insulation Choice for Wake Forest Homeowners
- its high R-Value per inch provides outstanding thermal performance, so it minimizes hot and cold spots that can affect the efficiency and comfort of a building.
- its rigidity provides added structural integrity to your walls.
- it acts as a secondary moisture vapor barrier to help reduce the risk of moisture intrusion in the wall cavity.
When it comes to insulation, no competing product can compare to the features of spray foam.
Closed Cell vs Open Cell Spray Foam Insulation
In general, both are made from the same materials and work in the same way, by trapping air or gas in a plastic matrix. The differences start with the “blowing agents” used to create bubbles and end with both varied performance and cost.
Financing is Available!
With the Crawl Space, Basement & Attic Fund you get:
- No Payments & No Interest for 6 months on approved credit.
- 100% unsecured financing from $1,000 to $30,000 on approved credit.
- A quick, easy and no cost loan-by-phone application process.
- A fast credit decision in about 10 minutes.
- Peace of mind because you provide your personal financial information directly to the bank.
- No paperwork! No application fee! No closing costs! No prepayment penalties!
Contact the Wake Forest Basement Insulation Experts
The team of spray foam insulation specialists at Crawl Space & Basement Technologies is ready to help you improve your Wake Forest home’s efficiency. Schedule your consultation by completing the online contact form or by calling 919-847-7072.